By Jana Ahmed Al Sayed (9-H)
1. What do you call a bee that lives in the US? – A USB!
2. Why is the king only one meter tall? – Because he is a ruler!
3. Where do animals with no tail go? – To the retail store!
4. Why did the scientist install a knocker not a bell on his door? – Because he wanted to win the no-bel prize!
5. Why didn’t the keyboard sleep? – Because it had two shifts!
6. What music does the balloon hate the most? – Pop-music!
7. Why did the donut maker quit his job? – He got tired of the whole thing!
Source Link: March Newsletter (2018-2019)