Thamer International School, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
-Is recruiting for the following vacancies for the Academic Year 2014-2015
1. Male & Female Teachers- all subjects
- High School: A- Level Teachers and American Diploma (SAT) Teachers.
- Middle School Teachers.
- Upper Primary School Teachers.
- Lower Primary School Teachers.
- Qualifications required: The successful candidate must possess a working knowledge of the subject, current teaching /learning methods and classroom management; He/she should have a Bachelor’s Degree with the ability to teach in English as the only language of instruction.
2. Male& Female Social Worker
- Qualifications required the candidate must have a bachelor degree in psychology or sociology or have experience in the special needs field or any related matter. He/she should be able to assist students with academic learning by providing strategic services that identify and address the social-emotional-environmental issues that interfere with the educational process, to provide information and counseling for students, coordinate and consult with teacher, parents, and other staff to promote learning. He/she should have the ability to speak and write English as the only language of communication. He/should be cooperative, maintain confidentiality, enthusiastic, problem solver, team player, creative and passionate.
- Qualifications required: Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting) with no less than 3 years of career service experience. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to communicate with all staff members with solid computer skills (Arabic &English); the ability to function as part of a team, accomplishing tasks efficiently under work pressure. He will exhibit a high-level performance; honesty, diligence, punctuality and confidentiality.
4. Assistant Personnel manager
- Qualifications required: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a considerable career service of no less than 3 years of experience, with excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills; solid computer skills (Arabic & English). The candidate must be detail-oriented; enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment; punctuality, honesty, diligence and confidentiality.
- Qualifications required: The candidate must have a proven written and spoken English language competence, with a working knowledge of computers (Arabic& English); a verified experience of no less than 3 years in creating and maintaining filing systems; diligence, honesty , punctuality and confidentiality.
6. Students’ Records Administrative Officer
- Qualifications required: The potential candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in career service; the ability to communicate with school’s teaching and administrative staff members and workers.
7. IT Technician & Data Entry
- Qualifications required: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a considerable career service of no less than 2 year of experience, with knowledge of technical information network systems, programming languages, and common software applications such as , Office Suite, Photoshop, flash player and all related. The candidate must be detail-oriented; enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment; punctuality, honesty, diligence and confidentiality.
8. Physical Education Teachers (Male & Female)
- Qualifications required: Ability to train students.
9. Bus Drivers
- Qualifications required: Candidates must have a valid driving license; fully knowledgeable of all the districts, roads and streets of the city of Jeddah; well-mannered, well-dressed and punctual.
10. Janitors (Male & Female)
- Qualifications required: Candidates must be committed to the work and have good communication skills with others, and well mannered.
Interested Candidates are invited to send their resumes to:
Email: [email protected]
Any application should include the following:
- a completed job application form
- a cover letter
- a photo of the candidate
Download application form here.